An important aspect of feeling good is having a good physical appearance. This causes an increase in self-esteem and one of the main elements is the aesthetics of the skin. It is the most visible part of the face and is exposed to wrinkles and blemishes, in addition to freckles and pimples. To avoid this it is important that you do frequent cleanings and that you keep it hydrated. Thus your health will never be deteriorated and the appearance of these ills will be slower than you think.
Pimples are a type of mild acne that occurs when the skin becomes clogged due to dirt. The accumulation of dead cells also occurs in other parts such as the back. They come to light because of sweat and are sometimes the product of hormonal imbalances. Its elimination already represents an aesthetic problem.
There are solutions of natural origin, which are the most recommended, before expensive beauty procedures. They’re inexpensive and it’s a way to say goodbye to pimples and crow’s feet. What you are looking for are antibacterial products and scrubs. Don’t think about it anymore, here I leave you the solution to your problems of pimples, spots and crow’s feet.
Try these most efficient tricks to remove blemishes from your face today
Keeping skin hydrated and saying goodbye to pimples and crow’s feet
One of the most used remedies on the market is baking soda mask. I’m going to teach you how to prepare and apply it.
Ingredients of the baking soda mask
- Baking soda, about a couple of tablespoons. Some mineral water. It is advisable that you never take it directly from the key. Use a little lemon if your skin is a bit oily. If the appearance of your face is dry, use honey to deeply hydrate it. You are free to add any other ingredient that you consider relevant, such as aloe vera or olive oil.
You will not believe it, you have to put into practice these 10 types of masks for men to have perfect skin
How to prepare the bicarbonate mask
Follow the steps cautiously:
Add a little water to the baking soda powder. Stir the entire mixture until a homogeneous substance is achieved. Put just a few drops of lemon or half a tablespoon of honey, according to the requirements of your skin. If you want to do a good exfoliation, give it an aspirin by the way. Then mix once more so that the additions are well distributed and put it on your face, so that you only avoid the eyes. Wait about 20 minutes with that on. Remove the entire mask with plenty of water.
This is a widely used preparation at home. It is very versatile, since you can prepare it according to the requirements of your face, if it is dry or greasy. There are more variants of it, but this one is very general. I’m also going to leave you a description of another garlic and lemon-based preparation that is also very strong when it comes to saying goodbye to pimples and crow’s feet.
Garlic is very common in cooking, but in cosmetics it has antiseptic and astringent properties. That means it can remove all debris from pores, pimples and blackheads. Used to combat external skin conditions and it is one of the most used ingredients to say goodbye to pimples and crow’s feet.
Lemon helps you regulate the pH and its use in conjunction with garlic is capable of eliminating bacteria and germs. An additional benefit is to control excess oil on the surface of the skin. It also has an antioxidant effect due to its high concentration of compounds with high levels of sulfur.
In case you didn’t know, this is the 100% effective face lightening mask
Lemon garlic mask ingredients
- You need 3 cloves of garlic Lemon juice.
Preparation of the lemon and garlic mask
- You must crush the garlic cloves in the mortar and mix it with the lemon juice. Let the solution sit for 20 minutes for the extracts to concentrate, and then apply it.
How to apply the lemon and garlic mask
- Wash your face with mild soap and water to remove as much impurities as possible. Spread a thin layer of the mixture and rub it in gently. Let it act for 20 minutes and rinse at the end with warm water. Repeat this procedure at least 2-3 times a week.
It’s good advice to say goodbye to pimples and crow’s feet.
- 10 Tips to look more beautiful without makeup
- Tips to avoid cavities and take care of your teeth
- Best diets to lose weight fast
- You need to look beautiful, here we show you how
- Helpful tips to prevent and eliminate stretch marks
- More efficient tricks to remove blemishes from the face
- Japanese masks to rejuvenate the face
- Goodbye to pimples and crow’s feet and spots just with this preparation
- Easy methods of how to dye your hair naturally.
- Try it, wash your hair with coca cola and you will undoubtedly be surprised
Culture4 months ago
Belinda and Christian Nodal ended their relationship and delete their photos
Technology4 months ago
5 Technologies that you can enjoy in 2030
Beauty4 months ago
Eliminate wrinkles with this fantastic bicarbonate cream
Science4 months ago
7 Exciting curiosities of the male brain
Travels4 months ago
17 Most Dangerous Places in the World
Curiosity4 months ago
Natural oil to make hair longer, thicker and stronger
Health4 months ago
Oatmeal, banana and hazelnuts to lose weight
Unusual4 months ago
What happened to the pregnant elephant who ate fruit with explosives?